Here We Go!

The blogging journey has begun!

Recently, my pastor has been saying that this is a year to write, as a result a blog was birthed in my heart.

I am a young woman who is passionate about sharing her Heavenly Father's heart. This blog is an extension of my passion. Through it, I hope to encourage growth just as I also am growing.
The more I bask in the light of the Son, in the warmth of His presence, the more I begin to bloom into the woman God created me to be.
The process is an exciting one and I look forward to sharing it with you all!

Keep an eye out for new blog posts and feel free to leave comments or share with your friends.

Let's bloom together!

Comments

  1. ROSEEEEE !!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO READ YOUR POST I LOVE YOUR HEART AND THE HEART YOU HAVE FOR GOD GIRL !!!
    ITS GOING TO BE GREAT FOLLOWING UP YOUR BLOG :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

His Gift to You

Why I'm Still Single

Dig In Your Heels